Wednesday 7 August 2013

THE MISSION OF MY MISSION REPORTS


Welcome. Kerbal Space Program is a type of simulation that I have been waiting for since I started playing computer games. For me, there is nothing better than being able to build rockets and explore a solar system with my own Space Program. I haven't been able to put this game down since I discovered KSP.

With the recent save-breaking that occurred with 0.21, I thought I would take the opportunity to start fresh with an organised space program. It is one that is reminiscent of the real-world space-race, but I am mixing the Russian's and USA's achievements into one fluid program. For an additional bit of fun, I decided to document everything I do and put it into a Blog.

I have chosen to present my findings in a realistic time-technology format (for example, grainy black-and-white images initially), and I am portraying my program from an outside-journalists' point of view. This will hopefully make things a little more interesting.

I am not planning on quick-saving, so whatever happens will happen. And for those interested with regards to mods, I'm mostly using ones that offer more depth to the game. Mods that provide additional parts will be limited to ones that I feel KSP is currently missing. Mods used are listed below.

PLEASE NOTE: As I discover and post my findings, please be aware that I may reveal spoilers that newer players may not like to see. So please bare this in mind if you are viewing my posts.

Enjoy!


The KSP Reporter

List of Mods used:

- Deadly Re-Entry
- Hyper-Edit
- MechJeb
- RemoteTech II
- Graphatron
- Chatterer
- Engineer Redux
- FAR
- Kerbal Alarm Clock
- Procedural Fairings
- LazorCam
- Docking Port Alignment
- KW Rocketry
- Tac Life Support
- RLA Stockalike
- Hull Camera VDS
- RCS Sounds
- Stretchy SRB
- Texture Compressor
- NovaPunch2 (Limited Use)
- 6S Service Compartments
- DMagic Orbital Science
- HBI Fuel Cell
- KAS
- Kerbal Joint Reinforcement
- KSP Alternate Resource Panel
- Texture Replacer
    > Endraxials Planets and Moons
    > KerbalHeads
    > Pimp my Kerbal
    > HS Cloud and City Lights


2 comments:

  1. Hi there.

    My name is Victor, im from Brazil and your Weblog seems to got the kind of stuff i looking for. KSP is a splendid game don't you think so?
    I wish i could make my missions the same way as you do, but it's ok. At least i found your entries on the forum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it 😀

    ReplyDelete